Membership in this Association is open to anyone who:
- Is ready and willing to support the vision of JIFAN Association
- Is disciplined or willing to become disciplined
- Is willing to forget him/herself for the welfare of others
- Is ready to support him/herself financially
- Is joining the association on a voluntary basis
Membership will begin as soon the secretary of the association has registered the individuals name. The membership register will be kept by the secretary.
- Members may resign at any time, this must be given in writing to the Association secretary.
- Any offensive behaviour will not be permitted. As disciplinary action, an individual may be struck off the register and have their membership removed. The individual concerned shall have the right to be heard by the committee before a final decision from the association is made.